Screened Sandy Loam Topsoil
For further enquiries please call
0208 898 7131
|Quantity||Price per Bulk Bag including VAT||Price for Loose|
|£600.00 (min. 14 m3)|
This is our premium certified topsoil which is our highest grade of topsoil with added compost, making a great base for flower beds & vegetable gardens. This is screeened to 10mm so will have minimal stones; it is a fine and friable organic-rich sandy loam soil, full of essential plant nutrients.
The pH is slightly alkaline (pH 8.1) and suitable for general landscaping purposes. The Sandy Loam topsoil complies with the industry standard BS3882 and CLEA limits on heavy metals.
How do you use garden soil?
Loosen the top layer of the soil with a cultivator or rake. Put a thin layer of garden soil over it and rake the soil well again. This allows you to mix existing soil with the new garden soil. If you want to raise the soil considerably with garden soil, then spit (One spade's depth) the soil to mix the top layer well.
Screened Sandy Loam Topsoil is excellent for both planting and turfing.
Screened Sandy Loam Topsoil is supplied in bulk bags which cover approx 0.8 cubic metre.
Delivery charge is only £10.00
For loose loads the lorry dimensions are H - 4.05m, L - 9.6m, W - 3.3m, please make sure there is enough access for the lorry.
- Next day delivery when ordered before 9am. Subject to availability.
- If you order by the m3, this is delivered loose. We do not provide sheeting for this to be tipped onto.
- Delivery charge is a website only offer.
- We can not offer timed deliveries, as a guideline deliveries are maded between 6.30am - 6.30pm
- Please read our Delivery Terms and Conditions before placing your order.
What our customers say
I wanted some grass and found Sempervirens on the internet. Quick and easy ordering and delivery was next day.